Trailer Park @ the Ball Park

I was at the ball game today. It was terribly boring - the ball game part. But I was privileged (some would use other words) to be sitting in front of about 5-6 friends who sounded like they were straight out of the Trailer Park boys... with one of them even named Ricky! HA!
The topics of conversation were so philosophical... the biography of each player, some guy who should focus on getting his education, buying a sunfire (not sure why anybody would), telling newfie jokes - although the guy telling it sounded like he was a newfie himself. Does that mean he's just merely telling a joke?
Anyway - just my luck to be stuck in front of a bunch of weirdos for 3 hours listening to the most absurd topics of conversation... do people realize they sound stupid?
OH and obviously - only me... I got kneed in the back of the head by "Ricky" - figures.

No comments: