Paternal Betrayl

I have a father, sad to say, who thinks that by never being there in my childhood and then abandoning my brother and I to start another family is his definition of being a good father.
He shamelessly believes that his good for nothing home wrecker companion is in the right to threaten his own daughter with matters that are family ties. She is nothing but a foreigner - intrusive - in the most polite terms and she feels that she is noble enough to speak up about my relationship with my father because it is negatively affecting her mood.
I have a warning for any fathers out there that feel that neglect and lack of attention for your children will be rewarded by respect from them when they grow up. You are wrong. If you never gave them a reason to respect you and look up to you, they will not.
And a warning to those selfish, me-first attitude people out there who think you can take whatever you want and not suffer the consequences. Breaking up another's family is not something to be prideful of - you have done nothing but destroyed your own damned integrity.
My anger spews out towards all those conceited individuals out there that take no responsibility for their own actions and feel that they deserve a pat on their back for doing nothing to better this world.
SHAME ON YOU!

Today - that is my rant.
Tomorrow - I will tell you what I learnt about the Automotive Industry

No comments: