Our Country is F***ed Up!

I read an article about spanking children and was already disturbed by how many people go left-field with the concept... Beating children isn't a good thing - obviously - but a mild spanking - to each his own...

THEN I read THIS:
|Former Terrorist Wants to Be Lawyer|



I'm sorry - WTF?! And people are vouching for him?!  This man wanted to crash a plane - use it as a bomb and we should give him a chance to convict his own kind (I don't mean skin colour, but terrorists).  I can almost imagine every trial he presides over.... I don't care if he thinks he's rehabilitated.  A cop who does something illegal like... drugs... gets his badge stripped.  Even referees in professional sports get stripped of their title if caught gambling in sports.  These two things suffice to say aren't as severe as being an active terrorist.


Wait - another question, why is he in this country AND why was he allowed to study at York?  There are so many young people here, NOT offenders of any sort, save the stolen candy bar at age 8 who actually have a future ahead of them.  Why are we reserving the space in an educational institution for a criminal - C-R-I-M-I-N-A-L???? 

Oh right - it's North America standards... Just like the US, if you're the general population you can't get treated if you're sick, you have to be a convicted felon to get the best health care in the world.



I say, hand over all that is good and righteous; all that keeps the wars and terrors at bay over to exactly people like this - and on a a silver platter.  Be sure to include the best wine on the menu.


For F***'s sakes!

No comments: