Why Are There Dumb Drivers

So... yesterday, on my way home from work, my light turned green, so naturally I went ahead to accelerate to meet speed limit (70 km/h) at which point some woman at the intersection wanting to turn right (into on coming traffic) makes a last minute decision to do so in a 4 cyclinder car - then needs to get ALL the way to the left lane (4 lanes across) to make the left at the light about 200 meters away.  I had already reached about 70 kim/h she had trouble cutting me off and was very tight in making her left turn.  I looked over to find her swearing at me and giving me the finger.

Is there something wrong with this picture?  This woman cuts ME off, doesn't have the sense to know not to try and cut traffic like that in rush hour and then proceeds to cuss at me.

Stupid woman.  All I could do was shoot her a big smile - I think that pissed her off even more.

No comments: