Avatared

Amazing CGI - check
Cool scenery - double check
Oscar winning plot - questionable
Deserving all Oscar animations - double questionable


Was it a good flick yah I'd say so. Is it the flick of the decade I wouldn't count on it. The whole bad guy seemingly straight out of Halo 3 wasn't impressive at all. I felt like I was momentarily playing star craft or something. Maybe it was the mind control avatar thing I felt severely disconnected with the tribe.
Pandora was definitely amazing however I'm a little sad to realize my basis for my fantasy world "the hanging city" is no longer
my best kept secret... I guess all brilliance does become reality one day.


Would I recommend it - yes and for the first time I actually would recommend it in 3D. Would I sit through it again - to be honest, probably not.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: