Things I Learnt This Weekend (And Two Days)

  • Friendships are like stars, they can be far away but still touch the deepest part of your heart
  • It takes self-understanding, self-realization, and self-acceptance to be all that you are yesterday... better today
  • Unconditional Love may only be 17 letters long, but bear a meaning far beyond the letters can explain; it means giving all of yourself and that of which you didn’t know existed in you to show someone else how much you care for them and accepting that through their wrongs and detours you will still always be there caring
  • Daffy Duck has a severely foul mouth and Bugs Bunny isn’t as funny as he used to be when I was a kid
  • I really miss having a dog (well I didn’t actually learn that – but came to re-realize that watching Marley & Me)
  • God may be there calling me again (thanks *friend*) and this time I might just be ready to listen
  • I am counting to my 25th Timmy’s and it’s official that I have no luck
  • Disappointment helps you to learn who you are and in turn, makes you grow and mature into a better person. Focussing on the disappointment will trap you in one place and that place is never a good one
  • There’s a Taiwanese boy who can sing Whitney Houston better than Whitney Houston
  • There are 300 calories for every 27 Cheetos – a bowl typically can hold about 81 which equates to about 900 calories
  • There is 330 mg of salt in a hot dog (Shopsy’s Brand)
  • Tomorrow will never come and yesterday will never return
  • If there's fight left in you, keep fighting, even if the silver lining is not visible
  • Sake is really deceiving, you won't feel it, until you stand up

No comments: