FML

As if my life isn't f***ed up enough.
Here's tonight's addition to make sure that it is.
1L bottle of water somehow opens spills all over my bed only to have me wondering why I felt pins and needles all over my leg just as it soaked through all my blankets and my mattress. (Yes I am well aware that this previous sentence was a run on, error filled sentence - I don't effing care.)
So tonight, I am sleeping on the floor, with no blankets, no pillow and something I would consider a yoga mat and for yoga only as a mattress so my bed can dry.
Seriously - I thought there would be a threshold to these types of trickeries in one's life... but I am a full believer that I am this lifetime's biggest joke.
There are honestly moments when I wish this was it and tomorrow, I will wake up a butterfly.... or anything but me.

No comments: