Introspect

I got caught up on Grey's finally this weekend. Yes, I know it's fake drama and none of that crap really happens that often in a hospital but Cristina said something that made me wake up too.

She said she let Burke take a little piece of her at a time, so small that she didn't even notice until she was standing at the altar with no eyebrows and not recognizing herself yet still she would have married Burke. She had given up everything that she believed in and had passion for to please him.

....

I don't know where my camera is; or my sketchbook; or my score sheets; or my bucket list for that matter. I don't remember the last new restaurant I tried or street fest I attended.

So today I strummed a guitar for the first time and hell I sucked but that flint; that amber of flame re- ignited and I felt me again. The passionate me, the expressive me, the give my all me awoke and as a promise to myself nobody will be given the time of day for trying to snuff it.

"if you lose yourself who is left but nobody. "







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: