Movie Updates


First - the movies I've recently seen:


Valentine's Day - yes, as cheesy as it was supposed to be, I actually liked it a lot.  The cast was quite huge - no oscar nomination I'm sure, but still it hit the spot where I needed some loving most.

Alice in Wonderland in 3D - A) didn't need to be watched in 3D, B) very creative C) very Tim Burton D) overall not bad, but I'm not sure if it warranted a rush to opening weekend.  E) If you don't know the story of Alice you'll be very lost because he's done quite an adaptation instead of a literal re-make... Amazing cinematography though.

To the Oscars

1) Yay to woman winning best director
2) Yay to UP
3) Now I must see the Hurt Locker
4) Yay to Sandra Bullock - she did do quite a good job in the Blind Side
5) Yay to getting the summary and not sitting there for 3 hours watching the whole thing

No comments: