Sleepless and Movies

I hate the fact that I'm still up but I am... Cursed over-ability to care...

So I'll do my movie reviews since I can't sleep anyway!

Robin Hood
Slow
Chracter deficient
Story ok... Not very exciting.
Wasn't as much like Glasiator as I thought it would be - more correctly - not nearly as good.
Worth the gander on big screen for the scenery otherwise it's a rental.

Letters to Juliet
Sucker for romance so I'm biased.
Worst yet - I do believe in true love so makes this super cheese movie good to me.
However I hate those plot lines where 1 person is happily engaged and 5 days later realizes they've fallen in love with someone else - too white for me - the lack of meaning in an engagement and in marriage. I stand corrected it's not a white thing it's a North American thing to take something sacred and make it superficial and nearly meaningless. (excuse the mini rant)
Overall cute story now I want to go visit this place. Def beautiful landscape. Sadly there was mire depth in this movie than RH.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: